A man in France’s Parcoul-Chenaud village, blew half of his house while swatting a fly.

The 80-year-old man was about to tuck into his dinner when the buzzing fly irritated.

He grabbed a fly swatter and started targeting it, but didn’t know about a gas cylinder leaking in his Dordogne home.

The reaction between the device and gas caused an explosion, destroying the kitchen and partially damaging the roof.

According to the reports, the unnamed man mildly burned his hand, however, the fate of the fly is still unknown.

Local media reported, he has checked into a local campsite until his family repairs the house.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here